Rules and Regulations
All the fares displayed are in USD and include all taxes, fees and applicable surcharges. All prices are ‘from’ per person, based on business and economy class weekday travel (Monday – Thursday) from the USA, and depend on the chosen class of service.
The fares are subject to seat availability in the corresponding booking inventory. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights and dates. The fares are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable. The fares and their governing rules are subject to change without prior notice. Please, call toll-free for our best current prices, itinerary details and referral program details. “Best Price Guarantee”: at TRAVELOLOG!
1) Prices are only guaranteed if booked and purchased on the same day.
2)Check visa and transit visa requirements with consulate and the airline before purchasing the tickets. Travelolog .com is not responsible for any visa or transit visa requirements of any kind.
3)All Fares listed in our website are subject to availability.
4)Incase of Non-refundable Ticket, there will NOT be any type-of-refunds including the tax-part.
5) Incase of Non-changeable & Non – Refundable Ticket, there will NOT be any changes/refunds permitted on the Ticket.
6) Changes (on Name): All Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Changeable.
7) Once your outbound travel has been used, if you need to make a change to your return date, the airline change penalty plus any applicable fare difference will be charged plus a $25 service fee.
8)If you are transiting through multiple countries, please check with respective airlines if you need transit visa or visa.
9)Be aware if you are denied boarding due to insufficient visa, transit visa, passport or other travel document that no refund will be possible.
10)Please make sure your Passport is valid for more than 6 months, till the travel is completed.
11) Review your trip details to make sure the dates and times are correct.
12) Tickets are non-refundable after departure.
13) Ticket has no value if no show before departure.
14) Confirm that names in the Itinerary appear as they do in issued passport. Please check your passport carefully before confirming names in reservation. (Last Name/ First Name, Middle)
15)Please note that you must arrive at the airport a minimum of 3 hours before flight departure.
16) Allow yourself the appropriate amount of time to check-in, complete security check and board your flight.
17)Involuntary schedule changes or flight cancellations initiated by the airline are not the responsibility of Travelolog though we will try our best to re-accommodate.
18) Infant is defined as a passenger less than 2 years of age for the entire length of travel.
19) Child is defined as a passenger 2-11 years of age for the entire length of travel.
20) Restrictions for unaccompanied minors.
Tickets for minors age 18 and under traveling alone; these tickets may be purchased but please be advised that most airlines charge fees to for unaccompanied minors and may deny the unaccompanied minor boarding on certain flights. It is your responsibility to contact the airline and make sure that your child will be able to travel the intended itinerary. In most cases you will need to pay the airline directly for this service.
21)If passengers do not show up for their flights tickets hold no value.
22)You will be charged any airline penalties plus any applicable fare and tax differences for a date change for both used and unused tickets based on the airlines.
23)Please reconfirm your seats and meals with the airline. Regarding infant bassinet seat please get in touch with airline.
24) Check with airline regarding baggage allowance before purchasing your tickets.
25) For any miles or frequent fliers number information, kindly contact airline directly.
26)Pregnancy Different airlines have their own restrictions on when pregnant woman may fly on their plane, which can range from prohibiting flying anywhere from 15 to 45 days by the due date. It is your responsibility to check the restrictions of your particular airline. If you are denied boarding, Travelolog.com will not be responsible for any resulting cancellation fees and charges.
27 ) FARE CHANGES / RESERVATION CANCELLATION In some very rare instances, the fare can change between the time of you ordering the ticket online, and actual ticket issuance. If the fare increases, Travelolog will contact you and see if you want the tickets at the new fare or if you want to cancel your ticket order. If the fare decreases, there is not an option of reverting back the fare difference from the airline. In some very rare instances, a reservation can get cancelled between the time of you ordering the ticket online, and actual ticket issuance. If this does occur, Travelolog will contact you with your options.
28) Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.