Terms and Conditons
All the fares displayed are in USD and include all taxes, fees and applicable surcharges. All prices are ‘from’ per person, based on business and economy class weekday travel (Monday – Thursday) from the USA, and depend on the chosen class of service.
The fares are subject to seat availability in the corresponding booking inventory. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights and dates. The fares are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable. The fares and their governing rules are subject to change without prior notice. Please, call toll-free for our best current prices, itinerary details and referral program details. “Best Price Guarantee”: at TRAVELOLOG!
Welcome to Travelolog.com. Please take the time to come back now and then and view these conditions to see if there are any updates. We reserve the right to change or add to these terms and conditions at any time. Use of the Site is governed by the following terms and conditions. By accessing the website you agree to the terms and conditions listed here in. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should refrain from using this website. All changed or amended terms automatically take effect when these Terms and Conditions are updated. If you continue to use this website following the posting of changes to the Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
1) All Fares listed in our website are subject to availability.
2) Fares are Subject to change without notice.
3) Prices are only guaranteed if booked and purchased on the same day.
4) Check visa and transit visa requirements with consulate and the airline before purchasing the tickets. Travelolog .com is not responsible for any visa or transit visa requirements of any kind.
5) Please be advised that penalties apply for Refunds (if your ticket is eligible for refund) – check this with your Travelolog agent before purchasing your tickets.
6) Incase of Non-refundable Ticket, there will NOT be any type-of-refunds including the tax-part.
7) For any reason, if the airlines are offering a full refund for your ticket, Travelolog will charge a $25.00 service fee per ticket for processing.
8) Incase of Non-changeable & Non – Refundable Ticket, there will NOT be any changes/refunds permitted on the Ticket.
9) Changes (on Name): All Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Changeable.
10) Once your outbound travel has been used, if you need to make a change to your return date, the airline change penalty plus any applicable fare difference will be charged plus a $25 service fee.
11) Credit card fees are additional depending upon airline.
12) If you are transiting through multiple countries, please check with respective airlines if you need transit visa or visa.
13) Be aware if you are denied boarding due to insufficient visa, transit visa, passport or other travel document that no refund will be possible.
14) Please make sure your Passport is valid for more than 6 months, till the travel is completed.
15) Your credit card may be billed in multiple charges totalling the above amount. The charges may show as ARC, Travelolog or Agent fee.
16) Ticket has no value if no show before departure.
17)Please note that you must arrive at the airport a minimum of 3 hours before flight departure.
18)Involuntary schedule changes or flight cancellations initiated by the airline are not the responsibility of Travelolog though we will try our best to re-accommodate.
19)If passengers do not show up for their flights tickets hold no value.
20) If your ticket is changeable it must be changed and reissued more than 48 hours before departure.
21) You will be charged any airline penalties plus any applicable fare and tax differences for a date change for both used and unused tickets based on the airlines. In addition to the airline fees, there will be a service fee of $25.00 per passenger charged by Travelolog. Partially used tickets are non-refundable.
22) Please reconfirm your seats and meals with the airline. Regarding infant bassinet seat please get in touch with airline.
23) Check with airline regarding baggage allowance before purchasing your tickets.
24) For any miles or frequent fliers number information, kindly contact airline directly.